While many users have created simply 3D objects in Adobe Illustrator, many have not explore many of its advanced capabilities. In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Use the pathfinder tool to create 2D shapes that will be converted into 3D objects
- Manipulate 3D objects in 3D space
- Manipulate 3D objects shape, color, etc.
- Apply texture (symbol) to 3D objects
- Use the 3D Revolve and Extrude effects effectively
- Create an exploded view of a CAD drawing
- Draw with the pen tool effectively and then create 3D objects from the drawings
- Create multiple 3D objects from a single 3D object
About the Presenter:
Cornelius Chopin received an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) title in Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver. He is currently an Accessibility Specialist at the Texas Department for Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) and teaches at night at several schools including the Art Institute of Austin. He completed his Master degree in Information Science and Learning Technologies (ISLT) from the Missouri University in December 2012 with emphasis on E-learning and Mobile Application development.
Date: Friday November 8, 2013
Time: 1:15-3:30 p.m.
Place: New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 300 E Highland Mall Blvd. Suite 100. Turn north onto Jonathan and park in the Visitor parking area
RSVP: To help our host New Horizons Computer Learning Center select a room that comfortably seats everyone, please RSVP to this free event