Interested in learning what Adobe Acrobat Pro DC can do? Learn how to
- Create PDFs – multiple ways (from another document, a web page, combining multiple files into one PDF or portfolio, and more)
- Customize the initial display when the PDF is opened in Reader
- Create interactive (fillable) forms that can be saved in the free Acrobat Reader using Acrobat Pro
- Edit or add text or images and headers/footers
- Check for and improve document accessibility
- Add comments to a document while reviewing, including on mobile devices
- Redact text
- Create a secure PDF
- and more
About the Presenter:
Besides being a long-time Acrobat Pro user, Donna Blumberg is also a senior software instructor. She teaches Adobe products including Acrobat Pro, Captivate, InDesign and others, Microsoft Office programs and several other e-learning, video programs and more.
Date: Friday September 8, 2017
Time: 1:15-3:30 p.m.
Place: New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 300 E Highland Mall Blvd. Suite 100. Turn north onto Jonathan and park in the Visitor parking area
RSVP: To help our host New Horizons Computer Learning Center select a room that comfortably seats everyone, please RSVP to this free event