Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Work Together Like a Dream Team
Create complex shapes in Illustrator and place in Photoshop to produce dynamic art.
Use Adobe Illustrator to:
- Use text, shapes, symbols and glyphs to create basic images.
- Utilize the Shaper and Pathfinder tools to create more complex shapes.
- Use Pattern and Gradient swatches to make your designs colorful and vibrant.
When you are happy with your Illustrator image; bring it into Photoshop to:
- Make adjustments that can color manage and intensify hue.
- Experiment with brightness, contrast and exposure.
- Use effects and filters to take your design to a higher level.
About the presenter
Veronica Primeaux is a graphic artist with over 20 years of experience in the field of computer generated art. She works for Texas Health & Human Services Department, creating posters, brochures, presentations, and web graphics. Before then she was an art teacher in Laredo public schools and also a commercial artist creating advertising designs. In her spare time she works with oils on canvas and watercolor.
Date: Friday November 11, 2016
Time: 1:15-3:30 p.m.
Place: New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 300 E Highland Mall Blvd. Suite 100 (in the Wells Fargo building, across the street from the bus stop on E. Highland Mall Blvd). Turn north onto Jonathan and park in the Visitor parking area
RSVP: To help our host New Horizons Computer Learning Center select a room that comfortably seats everyone, please RSVP to this free event