Interested in learning what Adobe Acrobat Pro XI can do? Learn how to
- Create PDFs – multiple ways (from another document, combining multiple files into one PDF or portfolio, and more)
- Edit or add text or images and headers/footers
- Add and comments as part of a review
- Check for and improve document accessibility
- Create interactive (fillable) forms that can be saved in the free Acrobat Reader using Acrobat Pro and FormCentral
- Redact text
- Create a secure PDF
About the Presenter:
Donna Blumberg has used Acrobat Pro to create fillable forms that can be uploaded to the web, accessible documents and more. She builds web sites and teaches classes in Microsoft Office and several Adobe products, including Acrobat.
Date: Friday January 10, 2014
Time: 1:15-3:30 p.m.
Place: New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 300 E Highland Mall Blvd. Suite 100. Turn north onto Jonathan and park in the Visitor parking area
RSVP: To help our host New Horizons Computer Learning Center select a room that comfortably seats everyone, please RSVP to this free event